"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

Anyone in the holiday spirit? I'm getting there. So...here we go!

1. As I neared the door I saw the lights in the window.

2. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is what I'm reading right now. It's different.....

3. I didn't start out this way, time and my family helped.

4. I'm still not really a morning person, to tell the truth.

5. The best way to learn something is to do it.

6. This is the reason I am humming along....thank you Chris Renee!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing a cross-stitch ornament, tomorrow my plans include knitting the blanket for Liam and Sunday, I want to knit and watch the Texans!

No comments: